We have brought you the Genshin Impact Venti guide with some of the best tips and tricks. From our guide, you’ll learn everything about Venti.
Even after the release of many different banners, Venti remains one of the most popular designs in Genshin Impact. The Spiral Abyss has been a piece of cake for him, as he has an amazing talent for crowd control. He is a five-star user of anemo bows and the archon of Mondstadt.
For interaction with the people of his region, he takes the form of a young bard in-game. However, despite his carefree nature, he can also quickly stomp out enemies on the battlefield for those who have chosen the right build. Here is the Genshin Impact Venti guide with all the best tips and tricks.
Genshin Impact Venti Guide: Elegy For The End
A 15% bonus to anemo damage will be applied to Venti, and he’ll do 60% more swirl damage, along with a 40% drop in enemy resistance against swirl for ten seconds. Venti’s anemo damage becomes even more powerful when combined with this bow and Viridescent Venerer.
Genshin Impact Venti Guide: Windblume Ode
During the Windblume festival, the Windblume Ode is distributed free of charge. Its base attack is 44, and Venti has an additional 36 points of elemental mastery in its secondary stat. For the next six seconds, he will get a 16% boost to his attack when he uses his elemental skill.
Genshin Impact Venti Guide: Skyward Harp
As a bonus, Skyward Harp offers a 4.8% boost to crit rate along with its 48 base attack. Using this skill increases critical damage by 20% and inflicts 125% damage every four seconds in an AoE attack.
Genshin Impact Venti Guide: The Stringless
Besides its base attack stat of 42, the Stringless also provides 36 points in elemental mastery as a secondary stat. During Venti’s skill and burst, both of Venti’s elemental damage will increase by 24%.
Best Artifact for Venti
Venti’s burst damage and skill damage are both enhanced by two pieces of Viridescent Venerer. For ten seconds, the four pieces increase Swirl reaction damage by 60% and reduce elemental resistance to the infused element by 40%.
The stats you should prioritize for artifacts are elemental mastery, energy recharge, and attack. Due to Swirl’s ability to not crit and its damage based on elemental mastery, crit rate and crit damage are less important.
- Splitting Gale: Per aimed shot, two additional arrows are fired, each dealing 33% of the original damage. In close range, both arrows may strike the same target. There is a critical rate for each arrow.
- Breeze of Reminiscence: Anemo Resistance is decreased by 12% for 10 seconds with Skyward Sonnet. Anemo and Physical Resistance debuffs are increased by 12% for enemies in the air.
- Ode to Thousand Winds: Wind’s Grand Ode is raised by three levels, up to a maximum of 15.
- Hurricane of Freedom: Anemo damage bonus of 25% is applied for 10 seconds when Venti picks an Elemental Orb or Particle.
- Concerto dal Cielo: Skyward Sonnet levels up by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Storm of Defiance: Wind’s Grand Ode decreases an enemy’s Anemo Resistance by 20% when they take damage from it. If an element is absorbed, their resistance toward that element is also reduced by 20%.
You can level up Venti easily
Due to his reliance on slime drops and cecilia plants, which are found throughout Starsnatch Cliff, Venti is likely to level faster than other characters. Anemo Hypostasis in Mondstadt can provide him with Hurricane Seed, which is his elemental item.
Items needed to level up the talents
- 114 Philosophies of Ballad
- 93 Slime Concentrate
- 66 Slime Secretions
- 63 Guide to Ballad
- 18 Tail of Boreas
- 18 Slime Condensate
- 9 Teachings of Ballad
Best Party for Venti
- Sub-DPS – Venti
- Main DPS – Ganyu
- Sub-DPS – Mona
- Support – Diona
- Venti’s Burst will be used only in this team competition. The Ganyu and Mona combo can be set up whenever it is available
- The main damage-dealer on the team will be Ganyu. You will mostly be relying on her charged attacks since this is not an Elemental Reaction team, so plan your build accordingly
- Hydro damage is a great way to freeze up enemies and keep them under control with Mona’s constant damage. The Burst ability further increases the damage Mona deals.
- When Diona and Ganyu interact, their Elemental Resonance will increase their damage. Her multiple purposes include healing and shielding.
The tap skill is very effective
Tap skills are mostly used to deal damage to enemies and gather items from them. This skill is spammable, has a shorter cooldown, and is great for producing energy.
For more Guides, Tips, and Tricks
- Rainbow Six Siege Azami Guide – Tips and Tricks
- How to beat the Elden Beast in Elden Ring – Weakness, Strategy, and more
- Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin Guide – Tips and Tricks
You can also check out our dedicated Video Games Guides section.