Here is the Genshin Impact Xiao guide with some of the best tips and tricks that will help you understand the character even more.
Xiao is a yaksha who is unfamiliar with the human customs and societal norms. This is the reason he finds them strange and childish. He has fought in the Archon war and is on a very high level of senior position among adepti. He feels grateful that Morax saved his life and is dedicated to put his life on line in order to protect Liyue. Not only that, but he prefers to be alone and rarely participates in other activities.
He has dark hair with teal undertones, pale skin, and golden irises. Xiao has a green tattoo on his right arm and a purple diamond marking on his forehead. He’s dressed in a baggy dark purple pant and a white sleeveless shirt with a black collar. Now, if you want to play with Xiao in Genshin Impact, then you will have to know everything about him. Keeping this in mind, we have a Genshin Impact Xiao guide with some tips and tricks for you.
Genshin Impact Xiao Guide: Elemental Skill
Lemniscatic Wind Cycling is Xiao’s elemental skill. While using this, Xiao moves forward and deals Anemo DMG to the opponents that comes in front of him. You can even use this elemental skill in mid-air. It starts with two charges and generates three elemental particles when it hits a single target.
Genshin Impact Xiao Guide: Elemental Burst
The Bane of All Evil is Xiao’s elemental burst. When you use the elemental burst, Xiao wears his Yaksha mask. This will increase the jumping ability of Xiao and will increase his attack AoE and Attack DMG. It will also help you to convert the Attack DMG into Anemo DMG and this cannot be overridden by any other elemental infusion. The only problem is that Xiao will continuously lose his HP in this state. Therefore, keep all these things in mind when you are using his elemental burst.
Genshin Impact Xiao Guide: Constellations
- Dissolution Eon: Destroyer of Worlds (C1): This increases Xiao’s Lemniscatic Wind Cycling’s charges by one.
- Annihilation Eon: Blossom of Kaleidos (C2): Xiao’s energy recharge increases by 25% when in party but not on the field.
- Conqueror of Evil: Wrath of Deity (C3): The level of Lemniscatic Wind Cycling increases by three, and the maximum level of upgrade is 15.
- Transcension: Extinction of Suffering (C4): Xiao gains a 100% DEF bonus when his HP falls below 50%.
- Evolution Eon: Origin of Ignorance (C5): The Level of his elemental burst increases by 3 and the maximum level of upgrade is 15.
- Conqueror of Evil: Guardian Yaksha (C6): While under the effect of the elemental burst, you will get one charge of Lemniscatic Wind Cycling for the next one second when you hit at least two opponents with the plunging attack.
Best Weapon for Xiao
You can use Primordial Jade Winged Spear for Xiao as it will be the best support for his skills. You will get a 3.2% attack boost for six seconds when you hit an enemy with this weapon. When you get all those stacks, your damage will be boosted by 12% and this will be deadly with Xiao’s speed and abilities.
Best Artifact for Xiao
You can use two pieces of Gladiator’s Finale and two pieces of Viridescent Venerer. The gladiator’s finale will boss the attack by 18% and the Viridescent Verner will bosst the anemo damage by 15%. This will balance Xiao’s attack and give a bosst to deal more damage to the enemies.
Normal, charged, and plunged attacks
With the normal attack, Xiao will do quick six strikes with his polearm and with the charged attack, he will dive and smash the ground hard. The key to make this attack more damage dealing is to jump from higher places as it gives more power to this attack. Talking about the plunging attack, it is same as his charged attack, so you just need to follow the same thing.
Use his elemental burst wisely
As we said above that while using the Bane of All Evil, Xiao will lose his health continuously. This is a matter of concern because the burst will surely give you some high anemo damage and allow you and your team to deal some good damage, but you will have to keep his health in mind too. If you play carelessly and do not focus on his health, then it can be a bad result for you.
Best characters to pair up with Xiao
Since Xiao can handle the damage dealing part, you will have to look for some characters that can help in healing and supporting him. Below are few characters that you can use with Xiao and make a deadly team.
For more Guides, Tips, and Tricks
- Clash Royale Double Elixir Draft Challenge – Best Decks, Rewards, and more
- How to beat Giovanni in Pokemon Go – Best Pokemon, Rewards, and more
- How to beat Glintstone Dragon Adula in Elden Ring
Check out our Video Games Guide Section for a more dedicated guide