We have brought you the Genshin Impact Andrius Guide. Learn everything about this boss so that you can win the fight easily.
Andrius is a boss in Genshin Impact that you will fight with. This boss is a bit complicated with lots of attacks and can also be a trouble for you. Therefore to help you in this fight, we have the Genshin Impact Andrius guide that will tell you all about his attack pattern, weakness, and how you can beat him.
Genshin Impact Andrius Guide: Recommended characters
Below are the recommended characters to beat Andrius.
Genshin Impact Andrius Guide: Phase one
Andrius is a Cryo-based boss, which means that his abilities will freeze you. As a result, bringing healers such as Barbara (Hydro) may be too risky. Instead, you could be better off using alternative healers like Jean (Anemo) or Bennett (Pyro).
Frozen Ground – When the area around Andrius becomes bright blue, he will be dealing a whirling cryo attack. As quickly as possible, get away from this attack and charge the boss to attack him.
Cryo tackle – The boss will dash towards you and deal damage. In this process, he will freeze the ground for a few seconds. Again here you have to dodge and run to any side. Your timing will be the key factor here.
Jump attack – In this attack, when the floor is frozen around you by Andrius, he will jump there to attack you. You will have to run away once the ground starts freezing in order to avoid the attack.
Claw attack – The boss will start attacking with his claw very aggressively and destroy everything that comes in his way. Try to get behind him and attack him to deal some damage. Keep in mind that you have to be very quick or else you will get hit.
Sprint attack – At this point, dealing damage to the boss is practically impossible, so focus on dodging. As he sprints across the field, Andrius will attempt to hit you several times.
Keep running to avoid being hit. This will end with a leap attack, which you should dodge as you did previously against the jump attack.
|Related How to Beat the Electro Hypostasis in Genshin Impact – Attack Patterns, Strategy, Rewards, and more
Genshin Impact Andrius Guide: Phase two
When Andrius reaches 50% of its health, the second phase will start. In this phase, his attacks will be having Anemo element in it. The attack pattern will be almost similar to phase one but it will be more powerful and faster.
Claw attack – Andrius will freeze the floor again in front of him. He will then repeatedly attack with his claw on the ice floor. You can simply dodge it by moving away from the floor that he will freeze and attack.
Ice Rain – Andrius will rain many icicles on the ground. You will have to be very quick to avoid this attack.
Wolves attack – Andrius will summon some wolves who will attack you directly. You don’t need to worry much about it as it will deal very less damage. However, you will have to quickly focus on the boss and attack him as much as possible to end the fight quickly.
- Adventurer’s Exp x 300
- Companionship Exp
- Shivada Jade Sliver
- Shivada Jade Fragment Lv. 40+ Andrius
- Prithiva Topaz Sliver
- Prithiva Topaz Fragment Lv. 40+ Andrius
- Agnidus Agate SliverAgnidus Agate Sliver
- Agnidus Agate Fragment Lv. 40+ Andrius
- Shivada Jade Chunk Lv. 60+ Andrius
- Shivada Jade Gemstone Lv 75+ Andrius
- Prithiva Topaz Chunk Lv. 60+ Andrius
- Prithiva Topaz Gemstone Lv 75+ Andrius
- Agnidus Agate Chunk Lv. 60+ Andrius
- Agnidus Agate Gemstone Lv 75+ Andrius
- Tail of Boreas Lv 70+ Andrius
- Ring of Boreas Lv 70+ Andrius
- Spirit Locket of Boreas Lv 70+ Andrius –
- Blood-Soaked Set 3-4 star
- Legacy Set 3-4 star
- Instructor Set 3-4 star
- Gladiator’s Finale Set 4-5 star
- Wanderer’s Troupe Set 4-5 star
- Sword Prototype (Northlander)
- Bow Prototype (Northlander)
- Claymore Prototype (Northlander)
- Catalyst Prototype (Northlander)
- Polearm Prototype (Northlander)
For more Guides, Tips, and Tricks
- Summoners War Tier List – April 2022
- How to Beat Raiden Shogun Boss in Genshin Impact
- Fire Emblem Heroes Tier List – April 2022
You can also check our dedicated Video Games Guides section.