We have brought you the best cards and decks guide that will help you to win the Clash Royale Double Elixir Draft Challenge.
The Clash Royale Double Elixir Draft challenge is not as easy as it looks. You will face many defeats if you do not have the right deck for the battle. Taking the right deck with you will help you to win this challenge easily. However, it totally depends on what and how you use it.
In this latest challenge, players will fight in a 1v1 battle format. The challenge should be completed by May 2, 2022, in order to claim the rewards. Therefore, you need to hurry up as there is not much time left. In this guide, we will help you with the best decks you can use in the Clash Royale Double Elixir Draft Challenge.
Clash Royale Double Elixir Draft Challenge
The challenge requires the players to build their decks from the cards they encounter during the battle. Players will choose 4 cards each, and they will receive the remaining 4 cards from their opponents.
Similar to the Lava Hound Draft challenge, players choose between two cards appearing on the screen at a time. Four cards are chosen while four others are discarded. Opponents receive the discarded cards. In the same manner, opponents select four cards and discard four. In the end, each player selects four cards, and the opponent provides the remaining four.
Players must win five battles in order to complete this challenge. They will be eliminated if they lose three battles. Gems can be spent to reset losses and start over. Players will be able to pick at random from a range of cards, including cards they have yet to unlock. This challenge is the only time these cards can be used.
Best Decks for Clash Royale Double Elixir Draft Challenge
- Giant Skeleton
- Ice Wizard
- Electro Wizard
- Mega minion
- The log
- Ice spirit
Clash Royale Double Elixir Draft Challenge Rewards
- First challenge battle win will reward you with 6000 Gold
- Second challenge battle win will reward you with 4000 Gold
- Third challenge battle win will reward you with 2000 Gold
- Fourth challenge battle win will reward you with 1 legendary trade token
- Fifth challenge battle win will reward you with 30 gems
Things to keep in mind
- Take the inferno tower if you have a tank.
- Try to give them low cards and do not let them take very powerful cards easily.
- Air defense is very important against hound decks.
- Be ready for PEKKA and make your defense strong enough to stop it.
- If you feel you cannot defend a particular card, it is best to pick up that card and do not let your opponent take it.
For more Guides, Tips, and Tricks
- How to complete Prowler Quests in Fortnite
- Fire Emblem Three Houses Guide – Tips and Tricks
- Just Die Already Guide – 10 Things You Should Know
You can also check our dedicated Video Games Guides section.