Here is the Genshin Impact Diluc guide with some of the best tips and tricks that will help you understand the character even more.
Diluc is one of the wealthiest characters in Mondstadt. He has taken all the responsibilities into his own hands to protect the people. He has dedicated all his work with Knights of Favonius. However, his faith in the Knights shattered after the death of his father.
Diluc is a tall man with red eyes and bright red hair. He usually wears a black dress and does not like alcohol at all. Instead, he likes juice, especially grape juice. This is the reason he is the largest wine producer in Mondstadt. If you want to know more about his skills and abilities, then our Genshin Impact Diluc guide will help you with all the tips and tricks.
Genshin Impact Diluc Guide: Best Weapon
One of the finest weapons you can wield with Diluc is Wolf’s Gravestone. This increases the attack by 20% and once it hit the enemies who have less than 30% HP, the ATK of all part members will be increased by 40% for 12 seconds. However, this can occur only once every 30 seconds. So you need to use it carefully.
Genshin Impact Diluc Guide: Elemental Skill
Diluc’s elemental skill is Searing Onslaught. In this, he performs a slash attack at forward, dealing Pyro damage to the opponents. You can chain this attack together three times. The cooldown will be after five seconds of the first attack or after the third attack. This is a great chance to deal massive damage to the opponents quickly.
Genshin Impact Diluc Guide: Elemental Burst
Diluc’s elemental burst is Dawn. He deals Pyro damage that can knock the enemy backward and then summon a phoenix that deals more Pyro damage. And believe it or not, it will deal more Pyro damage when it explodes. The more interesting part is that his normal attacks will cause Pyro damage too for a limited time after you use Dawn.
Overall, if you are looking for some serious Pyro damage, then Diluc is one of the best choices you will have. His elemental burst is all about dealing Pyro damage as much as possible. This makes it a deadly attack in front of the enemies who are weak against Pyro damage.
|Related How to Beat the Electro Hypostasis in Genshin Impact – Attack Patterns, Strategy, Rewards, and more
- Conviction: Deals 15% more damage to the enemies whose HP is above 50%.
- Searing Ember: His attack stat and speed stat increases by 10 and 5% respectively for 10 seconds after he takes damage. Every 1.5 seconds, you can stack up this three times.
- Steel and Fire: The elemental skill’s level is increased by 3.
- Flowing Flame: The elemental skill’s attacks within two seconds deal 40% extra damage to the opponents.
- Phoenix, Harbinger Of Dawn: The elemental burst’s level increases by level 3.
- Flaming Sword, Nemesis Of Dark: Diluc’s next two normal attacks within six seconds will have more damage and speed stat by 30% after he uses his elemental skill. The elemental skill will not interrupt your normal attack combos.
Best characters with Diluc
Diluc’s charged attack deals great damage
Diluc’s final charged attack damage is 125% which is very high. This attack can be used against enemies with higher HP. It can also quickly wipe out small enemy groups easily without taking any damage. The stamina cost for this charged attack is 40.0/s and has a maximum duration of five seconds. The attack will first perform continuous attacks with 68.8% damage and then the final damage will deal 125% damage.
The normal attack deals good damage in a combo
You can attack with four consecutive strikes using a normal attack. Each strike will increase and deal more damage to the enemy. This four combo attack is very quick with high damage. The first attack deals 89.7% damage, the second deals 87.6% damage, the third deals 98.8%, and the final strike deals 134% damage which is even more than its charged attack.
Best Passive skills
- Relentless: The charged attack will last for three seconds and will drain the stamina at a 50% rate.
- Blessings Of Phoenix: The normal attack will deal more Pyro damage for three seconds after you use Dawn. The damage will be increased by 20%.
Best attack pattern for Diluc
First, you need to start with the Elemental Skill, after that use the elemental burst. Once you do this, quickly go for normal and charged attacks combining with the elemental skill again. This will massively damage the enemy, and you will have the upper hand in the fight.
Best Artifact for Diluc
The best Artifact you can use for Diluc is Crimson Witch of Flames. When you equip two sets, it will give you a 5% pyro damage bonus. Equipping 4 sets will increase the overload and burn damage by 40%. It will also increase the vaporize and melt damage b 15%. The two-piece set effects are increased by 50% for 10 seconds when you use the elemental skill.
For more Guides, Tips, and Tricks
- How to beat God Devouring Serpent in Elden Ring
- Genshin Impact Rosaria Guide – Weapons, Artifacts, and more Tips
- Touhou Lost Word Tier List – April 2022
Check out our Video Games Guide Section for more dedicated guides.