The Warzone 2 DMZ Scavenger Buy Station is a special type of Buy Station that is operated by a Scavenger NPC.
Are you enjoying Modern Warfare 2’s fifth season? There’s a bunch of exciting new stuff waiting for you in the game. But guess what? There’s the Scavenger Buy Station hidden in the popular game mode DMZ. It is operated by a Scavenger NPC, and it sells a different selection of items than the regular Buy Stations.
The Warzone 2 DMZ Scavenger Buy Station is a key part of the Deal With the Devil mission, and it can also be used to purchase certain items that are not available at the regular Buy Stations. It might sound tricky, but we’re here to help you find it and use it to your advantage.
What is the Warzone 2 DMZ Scavenger Buy Station?
Imagine you’re on a battlefield, and you need some special items to help you out. The Scavenger Buy Station is like a magical spot where you can get all sorts of useful items in the game. This special spot is only in DMZ mode. It’s also important for a group called the Shadow Company because they have a mission that’s connected to this spot.
How to Find the Warzone 2 DMZ Scavenger Buy Station
Okay, here’s the deal: the Warzone 2 DMZ Scavenger Buy Station is a bit sneaky. It shows up when a mini-boss called the Scavenger appears in the game. This Scavenger is a tough cookie and only shows up when enough players in the game are defeated. So, when you see him, get ready for some action!
To access the Scavenger Buy Station, you need to do a few things. First, you’ve got to find something a “disguise.” This thing makes you look like an enemy AI, and they won’t notice you if you stay far enough from them. But be careful, if you get too close to them or start shooting, they’ll figure you out. Once you’re all sneaky with your disguise, look for the Scavenger on the map. He usually hangs out at Tsuki Castle on Ashika Island. And guess what? You can only use the buy station when you’re wearing the disguise.
What’s Inside the Buy Station?
Now, when you finally reach the Scavenger Buy Station, it’s like opening a treasure chest! You can find armor plates, boxes with special ammo, gas masks, backpacks, armor, and even something called a personal exfil. These things can be super helpful in the game. The Scavenger Buy Station sells the following items:
- Armor Plate – $250
- Munitions Box – $1,000
- Gas Mask – $2,000
- Medium Backpack – $5,000
- Large Backpack – $30,000
- 2-Plate Armor Vest – $7,500
- 3-Plate Armor Vest – $35,000
- Stronghold Keycard – $5,000
Note: The price of the items can change with the updates.
The Scavenger Buy Station also sells a unique item called the Disguise. The Disguise allows the player to change their appearance, making it easier to infiltrate enemy strongholds. To use the Scavenger Buy Station, the player must first find the Scavenger NPC. The Scavenger NPC will spawn randomly on the map, and they will be marked on the player’s map with a blue icon. Once the Scavenger NPC has been found, the player must interact with them to open the Buy Station.
The Warzone 2 DMZ Scavenger Buy Station is a valuable resource for players who are looking to get an edge. The unique items that it sells can be very helpful in completing missions and surviving in the harsh environment. However, the Scavenger Buy Station is also a high-risk target, as other players will be eager to get their hands on the items that it sells.
Tips to Remember
Here are some tips for finding and using the Warzone 2 DMZ Scavenger Buy Station:
- If you’re trying to find the Scavenger, head to Ashika Island. It’s a smaller map, so you won’t have to run around too much. The Scavenger often hangs out at Tsuki Castle. If he’s not there yet, you can find other players to get his attention and make him show up.
- Be aware of your surroundings. The Scavenger Buy Station is a high-traffic area, and you will likely be targeted by other players.
- Use the Disguise to your advantage. The Disguise can make it easier to infiltrate enemy strongholds and buy items from the Scavenger Buy Station without being detected.
- Be prepared to fight. If you are going to use the Scavenger Buy Station, be prepared to fight for it. Other players will be eager to get their hands on the items that it sells.
So there you have it, young gamers! The Scavenger Buy Station is like a secret treasure spot in DMZ mode. Remember to get a disguise, find the Scavenger, and then enjoy all the awesome stuff you can get from the buy station. Have a blast exploring, strategizing, and making the most of your gaming adventure.
For more Guides, Tips, and Tricks
- Best 5 Agents in Valorant Right Now
- Genshin Impact Cecilia Garden – How to unlock and solve the Seelie Puzzle
- Galactic Civilizations III guide for beginners
Check out our Video Games Guide Section for more dedicated guides.