We have brought you the Genshin Impact guide that will tell you how to beat the Pyro Hypostasis easily.
Hypostasis are one of the most interesting bosses in Genshin Impact. Each Hypostasis boss is based on an element. Therefore, for each boss of this type, you will have to make a separate strategy to win and use a different team. One of them is the Pyro Hypostasis. Do not even mistakenly take pyro characters in the fight, as the boss is immune to them. Cyro and Hydro characters can do a great job in this fight.
Choosing the right team for this fight is very necessary, or else this could end up in a very long battle. Pyro Hypostasis has many attacks that can trouble you. Like every other Hypostasis boss, you can only attack its core. Our guide will tell you how to beat the Pyro Hypostasis in Genshin Impact. We will also help you to select the best characters to beat this boss in the end, so do not skip anything and read till the end.
|Related How to Beat the Electro Hypostasis in Genshin Impact – Attack Patterns, Strategy, Rewards, and more|
Pyro Hypostasis Attack Pattern
- Rolling Attack: The boss turns into a ball and rolls towards the plate very quickly. You will have to be alert and time your dodge in order to not get hit by it.
- Explosion Attack: The boss again turns into a ball, but this time it won’t come towards you. This time it will trigger and turn into a massive explosion dealing a wide AoE. You will know when this attack is going to come, therefore, avoid being in its range.
- Tower Attack: The boss turns into a tower this time. It will then throw fireballs at you. Now you not only just have to avoid the balls but also keep your distance when they fall down because it explodes when it touches the ground.
- Pillar Attack: The boss will shoot pillars from the ground. You will get to know them before they pop up, so rush away quickly before getting hit.
- Punch Attack: The boss will transform into a fist and punch the ground. As soon as you dodge it, get away, because after the punch hits the ground, a fire wave will extend in a circle.
- Three Attacks: The boss will attack you continuously three times in different patterns. You will have to dodge back to back while this attack is being used by the boss.
How to beat the Pyro Hypostasis
The above attack patterns were the shield phase attacks. After you shut down its shield, it will leave an opening for you to attack its core. This is the best time to attack as much as possible. The Pyro Hypostasis will use pyro missiles to attack you. You will have to dodge it and attack when its core is open.
Pyro Hypostasis will also summon some prisms and regenerate its health by absorbing pyro from them. This is a very crucial moment of the fight because if the boss absorbs all the pyro and the meter is full, it will be back with its shield. This will result in going back and doing the same process again. Here, while Pyro Hypostasis is absorbing the energy and regenerating, the only option you have is to destroy the prisms.
For this, the best option is to use a Hydro character. You can also use electro or cyro characters. This was the reason we said in the beginning that you will need these types of characters in order to win. Bringing Pyro characters will be of no help.
Best Characters to beat Pyro Hypostasis
You will get the following Material and artifacts drops:
- Agnidus Agate Sliver (Any Level)
- Agnidus Agate Fragment (Level 40+)
- Smoldering Pearl (Level 60+)
- Agnidus Agate Chunk (Level 60+)
- Agnidus Agate Gemstone (Level 75+)
- Gladiator’s Finale
- Wanderer’s Troupe
- Prayers for Illumination
For more Guides, Tips, and Tricks
- Shindo Life Raion Azure – Everything You Need to Know
- Clash Royale Ramp Up Challenge – Best Cards and Decks
- Oda Boss Fight in Cyberpunk 2077 – Tips and Tricks
You can also check our dedicated Video Games Guides section.