Do you want to know how to beat Golurk Raid in Pokemon Go? Our guide will give you some of the easiest ways that will help you to win this battle.
This Pokemon evolves from Golett. It has a Ground and Ghost type. It is vulnerable to moves like Ghost, Water, Ice, and Dark. Golurk has a maximum CP of 2,854 and its strongest moves are Mud-Slap & Earth Power.
You will face Golurk in Pokemon Go and it will not be an easy fight for you if you are not playing with the right strategy. Therefore, you will need some tips and tricks that will tell you how to beat Golurk Raid in Pokemon Go. So, without wasting any time, read our tips and tricks below that has the counters, moveset, and more.
There are two types of move sets that golurk can utilize against opponents. The quick moves are Mud Slap and Astonish. On the other hand, the main moves are Shadow Punch, Dynamic Punch, and Earth Power. Therefore, you will have to be aware of these moves.
When battling Pokemon creatures in a gym, Mud-Slap and Earth Power are two of the best moves for Golurk. They offer a great deal of damage. In addition, Golurk’s moves indicate that it is capable of causing lots of problems for your Pokemon, so you should plan the appropriate raid counters.
How to Beat Golurk Raid
Golurk is already vulnerable to Ghost, Water, Ice, Grass, and Dark moves. As a result, you’ll need to develop a strategy with this in mind. Golurk is available in Pokemon Go as a 3-star raid, which means it won’t be easy, and you’ll need to be careful with your counters and moveset. However, you won’t have to be concerned because we have all the information you’ll need to defeat the Golurk raid.
How to Beat Golurk Raid: Best Counters
You can decide from the following counters:
- Darkrai – Snarl and Shadow Ball combination
- Gengar – Lick and Shadow Ball combination
- Chandelure – Hex and Shadow Ball combination
- Kingler – Bubble and Crabhammer combination
- Darkrai – Snarl and Dark Pulse combination
- Darmanitan (Galarian Zen) – Ice Fang and Avalanche combination
- Darmanitan (Galarian Zen) – Ice Fang and Ice Punch combination
- Kyurem (Black) – Shadow Claw and Blizzard combination
There is nothing so complicated about this raid. All you need to do is bring the best counters against Golurk and give your best. If you choose the counters from our guide, then there will not be any problem for you. You can even decide on your own and select the Pokemon you like. If you are confident that you will win, then you can try it out.
For more Guides, Tips, and Tricks
- Alchemy Stars Tier List – Best Characters in the Game (June 2022)
- Wolfenstein New Order Guide – 10 Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Genshin Impact Barbara Guide – 10 Tips And Tricks
Check out our Video Games Guide Section for a more dedicated guide