The game’s first free event, Halo Infinite Fracture Tenrai, has revealed more details.
The Fractures Tenrai event in Halo Infinite offers plenty of challenges and rewards. You’ll need to know the fastest way to unlock everything if you want the best possible gear. As part of this event, you can earn rewards from 30 levels of challenges that are specific to Tenrai, highlighted by an orange banner on your Challenges page.
During the first week, players have access to only seven-event challenges. It is only possible to gain about 2,000 event XP points from each event, which is only about eight levels (if all of them are done), which makes up less than a third of the entire pass.
Halo Infinite Fracture Tenrai — Schedule
The Fracture Tenrai event began on November 23 and will run until November 30. It will have its own reward’s event pass that will run alongside the standard and premium battle passes. All Halo Infinite gamers are eligible for the free event pass.
During the Fracture Tenrai event, players must earn XP and perform several tasks to move through the upgrade levels and acquire all of the gear they desire. Over the following few months, this event will be cycled in and out of the play cycle.
You can unlock challenges and progress through tier rewards only during these periods. The event’s schedule, which comprises the first three weeks, is available below:
Week 1: November 23rd — November 29th, 2021
Week 2: January 4th — January 10th, 2022
Week 3: February 1st — February 7th, 2022
Halo Infinite Fracture Tenrai — Battle Pass
To unlock everything available in the event, you’ll have to finish all 30 tiers. The whole list of awards can be seen below.
- Tier 1: Epic Backdrop of Torii Reflection
- Tier 2: Common Challenge Swap Consumable
- Tier 3: Common XP Grant Consumable
- Tier 4: Rare Samurai Nameplate
- Tier 5: Legendary Yoroi Armor
- Tier 6: Common Challenge Swap Consumable
- Tier 7: Common XP Grant Consumable
- Tier 8: Common XP Grant Consumable
- Tier 9: Rare Vehicle Emblem of Samurai
- Tier 10: Legendary Left Shoulder Pad of Gatekeeper
- Tier 11: Common Challenge Swap Consumable
- Tier 12: Common XP Grant Consumable
- Tier 13: Common XP Grant Consumable
- Tier 14: Rare Armor Emblem of Samurai
- Tier 15: Legendary Right Shoulder Pad of Gatekeeper
- Tier 16: Common Challenge Swap Consumable
- Tier 17: Common XP Grant Consumable
- Tier 18: Common XP Grant Consumable
- Tier 19: Rare Weapon Emblem of Samurai
- Tier 20: MA40 Assault Rifle – Legendary Weapon Coating of Sol Devil
- Tier 21: Challenge Swap Common Consumable
- Tier 22: Common XP Grant Consumable
- Tier 23: Common XP Grant Consumable
- Tier 24: MK50 Sidekick – Epic Weapon Coating of Whispered Sky
- Tier 25: Legendaary Helmet of Yokai
- Tier 26: Common Challenge Swap Consumable
- Tier 27: Common XP Grant Consumable
- Tier 28: BR75 Battle Rifle – Epic Weapon Coating of Whispered Sky
- Tier 29: The Spring Blossom Helmet Attachment Legendary
- Tier 30: A legendary utility belt called the Swordsman’s Belt
Anyone seeking to get their hands on the awesome-looking Yoroi samurai armor will need to finish the full set, as you can see from the table. Thankfully, just level 5 is required to obtain the delectable Yoroi Legendary Armor Core.
It just took one game to advance to the first tier, but each subsequent one will almost certainly be more difficult. It’s a wonderful method to aid with the grind by using the XP Grants that you gain as you go through the levels, especially when the tasks are as simple as Stockpile! (Earn a Double Kill in Fiesta PvP) for 350 XP, and (Win a Fiesta Match) for 300 XP.
In the challenges area of your event page, you may also keep track of your weekly challenges for the event. The tasks that advance your Fracture Tenrai levels are noted in orange.
You must accomplish particular Fracture tasks to receive the Fracture Battle Pass prizes. Each Challenge will award you a level, so you’ll need to complete 30 tasks to unlock all the goodies. Keep in mind, however, that they must be event challenges, as indicated by the orange flag with a star in the center. These are interspersed among your typical tasks.
- Here are a few of the issues that have already been identified:
- Earn Double Kills in Fiesta [0/1] with Two Awakenings (300 XP).
- Earn Double Kills in Fiesta PvP with Two Awakenings [0/5] (350 XP).
- In Fiesta PvP, Disappear Like Dew – Kill Enemy Spartans with a Headshot [0/5] (350 XP).
- Complete Fiesta Matches [0/2] Autumn Wind of Eve (300 XP).
- Kill Enemy Spartans in Fiesta Matches [0/10] A Life Unflowered (300 XP).
- Kill Enemy Spartans in Fiesta PvP Matches [0/20] A Life Unflowered (350 XP).
- Cut Vacuity in Twain – Earn a Fiesta PvP Killing Spree [0/1] (350 XP).
Note: If you want to get a fresh event challenge, don’t use a Challenge Swap. This is a random challenge that might occur regularly. You can also wind up with merely regular weekly objectives rather than event-specific ones. You’ll have to finish or exchange those while you wait for the challenge you’re looking for.
For more Guides, Tips, and Tricks
- Valorant Chamber Guide — Tips and Tricks
- Forza Horizon 5 Tips, Tricks, and Strategies
- Best Guns in Halo Infinite Multiplayer 2021
Check out our Video Games Guide Section for more dedicated guides.